The Information We Collect
Severin Investments, LLC collects information by various methods including information actively provided by its lead providers, its customers, and information arising from customer surveys and general feedback (both oral and in-writing) which may include name, address, telephone number, email address, and any other information given by the individual.
The types of personal information we collect include name and contact information. We may record calls to or from our sales/customer service representatives for purpose of accuracy, performance reviews, training, and general quality assurance.
How We Use This Information
The information we collect is used to aid in internal record keeping, improving products and services, provide information for follow up, either by email, phone, or mail regarding our services. recent developments, or other information persons may find interesting using the email address or mailing address provided when requesting information. We also use this information to analyze a prospective client's financial situation to provide investment advisory and management services to clients. Also, we use this information as permitted by law.
Who We Share This Information With
Severin Investments does not share personal information with third parties except as disclosed in this policy. Severin Investments may provide personal information to Severin Investments subcontractors and professional advisers (which shall be bound by privacy obligations) to assist Severin Investments used disclosed herein.
We believe the confidentiality of your private information is a foundation of our trust and sound business practice. To that end, we restrict access to your confidential personal information to those who need access to that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to comply with federal standards to guard your confidential personal information.
- Investment Advice and portfolio management offered through Severin Investments LLC, a registered investment advisor.
- This website may include forward-looking statements. All statements other than statements of historical fact are forward-looking statements (including words such as “believe,” “estimate,” “anticipate,” “may,” “will,” “should,” and “expect”). Although we believe that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, we can give no assurance that such expectations will prove to be correct. Various factors could cause actual results or performance to differ materially from those discussed in such forward-looking statements.
- Past performance is not indicative of any specific investment or future results. Views regarding the economy, securities markets or other specialized areas, like all predictors of future events, cannot be guaranteed to be accurate and may result in economic loss to the investor.
- Any information provided by Adviser regarding historical market performance is for illustrative and education purposes only. Clients or prospective clients should not assume that their performance will equal or exceed historical market results and/or averages.
- The material listed in this website is current as of the date noted, and is for informational purposes only, and does not contend to address the financial objectives, situation, or specific needs of any individual investor. Any information is for illustrative purposes only, and is not intended to serve as investment advice since the availability and effectiveness of any strategy is dependent upon your individual facts and circumstances. Results will vary, and no suggestion is made about how any specific solution or strategy performed in reality.
- Adviser does not make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy, timeliness, suitability, completeness, or relevance of any information prepared by any unaffiliated third party, whether linked to Adviser’s web site or incorporated herein, and takes no responsibility therefor. All such information is provided solely for convenience purposes only and all users thereof should be guided accordingly.
- At certain places on our website we offer direct access or ‘links’ to other Internet websites. These sites contain information that has been created, published, maintained or otherwise posted by institutions or organizations independent of Severin Investments, LLC. Severin Investments, LLC does not endorse, approve, certify or control these websites and does not assume responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information located there. Visitors to these websites should not use or rely on the information contained therein until consulting with an independent finance professional. Severin Investments, LLC does not necessarily endorse or recommend any commercial product or service described at these websites.
- Unless specifically stated to the contrary, Adviser does not endorse the statements, services or performance of any third-party vendor or investment manager.
- Specific securities identified and described may or may not be held in portfolios managed by the Adviser and do not represent all of the securities purchased, sold, or recommended for advisory clients. The reader should not assume that investments in the securities identified and discussed were or will be profitable. Any securities identified were selected for illustrative purposes and not based on their performance
- This web site is owned by Severin Investments, LLC. This web site and any and all accompanying screens, information, materials, user documentation, user interfaces, images, arrangements of information, related software and other proprietary property of Severin Investments, LLC or its licensors accessible via the web site (collectively hereafter referred to as the “Web Site”) is and shall remain the exclusive property of Severin Investments, LLC and its licensors, as the case may be. All rights to the Web Site remain with Severin Investments, LLC or its licensors. This site is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this site.